Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The first beautiful thing

To be able to talk to your father over the internet using Messenger for that. It's wonderful just how quick it is to talk to some person living across the globe.

My father is really far away but with one simple button, everything is fixed.

Today is San Valentine's day. Everyone is sending love messages over Facebook, sms, I even got many myself. I was surprised. Not because I don't feel I have any friends. but because somehow I think I forgot how or what they thought of me. Receiving an sms saying beautiful things about our friendship is just wonderful.

I am boiling some water because drinking tea in the evening is one of the happiest events in our daily lives. We drink this hot Ayurvedic and  organic tea that I buy from this organic shop and it's just delicious. Not milk or sugar added. Just plain hot tea. Good for the heart.

To celebrate Valentine's day, N and I went for a dinner to this new indian restaurant down town. Markus , our friend, joined us too. We hadn't seen him for a long time ( 2, 5 weeks ) but come on, it WAS time to see him and talk to him. We had a really good time talking to him and sharing common stuff like ' I am so tired' ' ' The food is so good!' 'I am so full now!' and stuff like that =) But it was fun.

I've been thinking during these last couple of days of things I want to write but which don't seem to come out into words but here I am , giving my first post after such a long time!


I hope you enjoyed it. Let's keep posting happy things because it's a beautiful world!




No comments:

Post a Comment