Monday, April 2, 2012

Solitude of mind

It's been 12 days since I last posted something. It seems like ages. The reason we haven't been updating anything is because many things have happened. I personally lost an uncle in Ecuador, I didn't feel like sharing happy moments until the time to grieve is over for me, at least so that I can do it without a bad conscience. 

But so many things have been happening lately. It's a beginning, like a new season, of discovering some things. N is crazy about this blog, *Honey, what's cooking?* and I read it for the first time today and I think it's really nice, because this blogger actually shows really nice pictures of her recipes, something I want to do in the future.  So N has been doing her recipes for the last couple of weeks. F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C, mind-blowing recipes mmmm.

N and I have been thinking about career choices. The best thing in a relationship, any relationship where you have a close friend and share everything is that you do actually share and talk, without having this feeling the other person is not listening for real. A conversation that would actually lead to some nice solution or just a beautiful thought.  What do we do? Kya Karun? ( that was supposed to be the same question in hindi, but with Ana's spelling :)  )

N has also purchased some really nice movies. Like *Rab ne bana di jodi*, a really nice movie with Shahrukh Khan and a newcomer at the time ( now she is very famous), the first part of the movie is really touching and moving, just the kind of drama and romanticism I like. N has always excellent choices when it comes to the movies and he KNOWS, every time, what I like. We have two new movies we still haven't watched. One with the newcomer, Anushka, the other with Madhuri Dixit, my favourite Bollywood actress/dancer. 

We are also on a verge of a project taking. That's to be seen later, but we are really excited. Believe me, it's not what you think. It's something else, but also big :) God will show us the path. 

N has been telling me to tell you about our wedding albums. I mentioned in my last post that we finally received our wedding albums after such a long time. The albums are amazingly beautiful. The official wedding album is a coffee table book/album. It's very big and the pictures in it look amazing! It's like an art book! We are so mesmerized by the beauty of it. We definitely want to have more albums developed from the same seller. When you come to visit us you will actually see that we are talking truth here. 

My guitar lessons are not progressing since I definitely have small fingers and it's really painful and makes no sense to my hand to stretch three fingers, it just can't-. So i did a research on the internet and apparently I am not the only one with this problem and there are smaller guitars for that *problem* . Some say though that it is possible with hard work, others just recommend to change to a smaller guitar.

This morning when we woke up there was snow all around. It was Christmas all over again. Beautiful white snow and a bright day. 

So this time of solitude has made us feel stronger and connected to ourselves to think about what we really want. Having time to think and take a break makes wonders sometimes.

So, what's the time you've been in solitude?

2 comments:

  1. Hai,

    Nice to read your post. Just now I came to know about this & amazingly good one. Keep it up.

    I am sorry to hear about your uncle. Convey me & my family condolence.

    So how is the life? I know it will be like " yourbeautifulworld".We at our family happy to welcome you with full of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Namaste! :) Thank you for your lovely comment. Yes we are doing well, we are truly blessed and we are grateful that it's beautiful world around us. Let's stay always in touch.

      Delete