Saturday, March 10, 2012

Not chez moi but even better

Soon to enjoy some Stockmann ( department store) gourmet chicken with home made rice and downstair store's ripe avocado, I am reporting today from my dear friend's M house.

Originally I had invited her and another friend to come over the weekend since N is having a Hackathon this whole time and I thought It'd be nice to have the girls over but since M # 2 could not make it, M #1 and I spent this whole afternoon in the center and now in her house. My sister A also joined us for a while in the city center.

Today I also purchased a guitar. My first very own guitar which I've been wanting to have long time back and now I can finally start learning and playing. So people, one year from now I'd probably be posting my own Youtube videos playing some songs for you .

Food is being prepared. I am in a comfy sofa. The babies are slept. Just the two grown-up girls enjoying an evening watching a movie.

Wishing you all a very nice Saturday!

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment