Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Guitar lessons and food

So I started my guitar lessons on Sunday. My left hand is really hurting. I think it is because I have small hands! Yes, you will not believe it but I have really tiny diminutive hands, so I wondered whether a baby guitar would have been a better choice for me. It can't be. I mean, I picked up the smallest guitar in the whole store since I figure it would suit me more since I am pretty small myself.

But I keep on going. I keep on practicing every night despite thinking how on earth could my hands be that small and whether I'd ever play the guitar properly. Aren't pianos and guitars for people with long fingers?

Yesterday after a long long day, I came home and started to cook this delicious Coriander chicken. We usually don't eat much meat. N has always been vegetarian, me on the other hand not, but after meeting him I've been reducing meat recipes and have incorporated more of the veggie ones. But last night I prepared this chicken which is supposed to be organic and it tastes really nice, like in my country. So chicken dinner it was.

But today we had a winner! We had Egg tikka masala. N had picked up the recipe from the internet, from a blog he reads, and it was super super marvelous deliciously good!!!!!!!!!! it was so sweet and it didn't have any sugar.

I prepared the chapatis and we sat together to enjoy the meal while watching our favorite series, Friends, the one where Ross plays the bagpipes. A classic!

Other than that, N has been studying, me playing and visiting my friend. The weather is getting beautifully better every day. The sun is shining and you can actually hear the birds singing now, you can hear them clearly. The snow is melting. We are so looking forward to the summer!

What are you looking forward to?



Coriander chicken

Yummy!

Egg Tikka Masala

Perfect combination!

Nutritious food!



No comments:

Post a Comment