Thursday, April 19, 2012

Drive - Gourmet - Drive

Today, after many days of silence, managed to cook something new,  mushrooms in a sparkling wine ( since I didn't have the normal one at home :)) it turned out very lemony but good and fresh. The recipe is again from the site Honey what's cooking! N didn't like it so much, unfortunately, so he ended up eating last nights leftovers.  

We are watching Drive right now. We've seen the movie before, it left us this great impression, specially the opening scene that N likes a lot. I liked the first part a lot, the second it turns really violent but really heroic. It's a really nice movie though. Recommend it. 

This week has been full of many things; ideas, working out, making up, wishing and planning. Last weekend we celebrated my brother's birthday at his place. My mom made a cake and ceviche, a typical ecuadorian coast dish. I didn't try it because I am on my no sugar regime ( and ceviche had sugar because of the tomato sauce, ketchup :) But the cake I did try a liiiitle bit in honor of my brother turning again 1 year older than me :)

Been also reading the newspapers every morning while seating in the train. I usually avoid that because I don't want to know what's happening in the world, I don't want to worry my mind first things in the morning and try to enjoy instead some music. But this week is been different in the sense I am again discovering the fun of reading news ( of course not enjoying the bad ones) but the good ones and the gossiping and the columnists opinions :)

Waking up this morning was hard though. I wanted to stay in bed so badly. N woke up to prepare orange juice. It was very good! They say the first thing you need to get in the morning is vitamin C and that, my friends, we've been getting every morning now. 

This sunday N has planned a surprise for me so I am waiting to see what it is, he won't tell me! So i can't have plans for sunday, which I usually don't anyway, but anyhow, I can't plan anything  for that day:)  so let's see what happens :)

Tomorrow is friday and I am so looking forward this weekend. I've been quite relaxed through this week but I want to enjoy listening to music or watching movies from our very smart tv :)  ( although I've called him stupid sometimes )

A very RAW scene is about to be shown right now.......!!!!!!!!! I'd better end this post to see what's gonna happen.

Today's some pics of the week

Enjoy your life! Eat gourmet food and Drive!

Three apples and half beetroot

The best!


Today's dish, doesn't it look delicious?

Some wholegrain pasta

Parmesan cheese and voilá!

No comments:

Post a Comment